KEEP YOUR RECEIPT for WARRANTY.
Late or Lost Deliveries
In the event of non-delivery, we can only resend the item(s) after the Post Office classifies the parcel as “lost mail” or “item returned to sender”. Kindly take note that the Post Office will take at least 2 months to investigate the “lost mail” issue. If there is no one available to accept the delivery, the package will be returned to your local mail sorting office. Most Post Office will keep the unclaimed item for about 1 week. After which, the item will be returned to us. There will be a USD$10 charge for handling re-shipping or re-delivering of the item. Angie Jewels & Co. cannot be held responsible for the late or loss of delivery, including customs delay, insufficient delivery address, etc. 7-Day Observation Period Thank you for shopping at Angie Jewels & Co. You may enjoy a 7-day observation period on all our products from the date of purchase. You may exchange the purchased product if you find any defects on the product, but please ensure the product is in its original condition and complete with original packaging. Workshops, classes, or courses are excluded from the exchange.
WARRANTY | FREE WITH ALL PURCHASE
90-Days International Product Warranty on all our product
- All products sold by Angie Jewels & Co. are entitled to 90 days warranty (worldwide or local) from the date of purchase.
- We will repair your jewellery free of charge within 90 days from the original purchase date if the damage was caused by shipping or due to normal wear and tear.
- Upon expiry of the 90-day warranty period, you will be offered with the most reliable and reasonably-priced-repair service. Please contact our Customer Service Department for an estimated cost of repairing your jewellery.
- Please contact our Customer Service Representative for a Return Authorisation Number and follow our simple product repair procedures.
- All products returned for any reason must be accompanied with a valid Return Authorization Number or we shall deny the return.
Questions about our return policy should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org